- Abolhassani, J., Sadrehaghighi, I., Smith, R.E., and Tiwari, S.N., “Application of Lagrangian Blending Functions for Grid Generation Around Airplane
Geometries”, Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 27, No. 10, October 1990, pp. 873-877.
- Advanced Visual Systems, Inc., “Unstructured Cell Data”, AVS User’s Guide, pp. 2-39, Release 4, May 1992, Part Number 320-0011-02, Rev B.
- Buning, Pieter G., et al, OVERFLOW User's Manual, Version 1.6ak, NASA Ames Research Center, Sep. 1992.
- Chan, W.M., and Steger, J.L., “A Generalized Scheme for Three-Dimensional Hyperbolic Grid Generation”, AIAA paper no. 91-1588-CP, 1991.
- Cooper, G.K., and Sirbaugh, J.R., "PARC Code: Theory and Usage", AEDC TR-89-15, United States Air Force Arnold Engineering and Development Center, 1989.
- Davies, D.E., Salmond, Deborah J., “Calculation of the Volume of a General Hexahedron for Flow Predictions”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 23, No. 6, June 1985, pp
- Ehrlich, Louis W., “An Ad Hoc SOR Method”, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 44, pp. 31-45, 1981.
- Goble, B.D., Raj, P., Kinnard, T.A., Three-dimensional Euler/Navier-Stokes Aerodynamic Method (TEAM) Upgrade: Version 713 User's Manual, United States Air
Force Wright Laboratory, November 1993.
- Gordon, W.J., "Blending Function Methods of Bivariate and Multivariate Interpolation", SIAM Journal of Numerical Analysis, Vol. 8, No. 158, 1971.
- Hilgenstock, A., "A Fast Method For The Elliptic Generation of Three-Dimensional Grids With Full Boundary Control", Numerical Grid Generation in Computational
Fluid Mechanics `88, ed. by Sengupta, S., et al, Pineridge Press Ltd., Swansea, UK, 1988, pp. 137-146.
- Klopfer, G.H. and Molvik, G.A., "Conservative Multizonal Interface Algorithm for the 3D Navier-Stokes Equations", AIAA Paper 91-1601-CP, June, 1991.
- Matus, R.J., Steinbrenner, J.P., and Chawner, J.R., “Preprocessing Complex Geometries for Computational Analysis”, presented at the ASME Energy Sources and
Technology Conference, 01-03 Feb. 1999.
- Noack, Ralph W., “A Direct Cut Approach for Overset Hole Cutting”, AIAA-2007-3835.
- PDA Engineering, Inc., PATRAN Plus User Manual, Vols. I and II, Release 2.5, Publication Number 2191025, 1990.
- Raj, P., Sikora, J.S., and Olling, C.R., Three-dimensional Euler/Navier-Stokes Aerodynamic Method (TEAM), Vols. I-III, AFWAL TR-87-3074, United States Air Force
Wright Research and Development Center, June 1989.
- Reed, K., "The Initial Graphics Exchange Specification (IGES)", NISTIR 4412, National Institute of Standards and Technology, September 1991.
- Reymond, Michael, and Miller, Mark, MSC/NASTRAN Quick Reference Guide Version 69, The MacNeal-Schwendler Corp., 1996.
- Rizzi, A., and Eriksson, L.E., "Transfinite Mesh Generation and Damped Euler Equation Algorithm for Transonic Flow Around Wing-Body Configurations", AIAA paper
no. 81-0999, 1981.
- Rogers, Stuart E., Suhs, Norman E., Dietz, William E., Nash, Steven M., and Onufer, Jeffrey T., “PEGASUS User’s Guide, Version 5.2, February, 2012”,
- Shoof, Larry A., and Yarberry, Victor R., "EXODUS II: A Finite Element Data Model", Sandia Report SAND92-2137, September 1994.
- Smith, R.E., "Algebraic Grid Generation", Numerical Grid Generation, ed. by Thompson, J., North-Holland, NY, 1982, pp. 137-170.
- Soni, B.K., "Two- and Three-Dimensional Grid Generation for Internal Flow Applications of Computational Fluid Dynamics", AIAA paper no. 85-1526.
- Sorenson, R.L., The 3DGRAPE Book: Theory, Users' Manual, Examples, NASA TM-102224, July 1989.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., Chawner, J.R., and Matus, R.J., "Evolution of Gridgen's Data Hierarchy to Unstructured Grids", from 6th International Conference on
Numerical Grid Generation in Computational Field Simulations, ed. by Cross, M., et al, publ. May 1998 by NSF Research Center for CFS, Mississippi, pp. 833-842.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., and Chawner, J.R., "Gridgen's Synergistic Implementation of CAD and Grid Geometry Modeling", from Numerical Grid Generation in Computational
Field Simulations, ed. by Soni, B.K., et al, publ. by Engineering Research Center for CFS, Mississippi, 1996, pp. 363-372.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., and Chawner, J.R., "Automatic Structured Grid Generation Using Gridgen (Some Restrictions Apply)", NASA CP-3291, Surface Modeling, Grid
Generation, and Related Issues in CFD Solutions, NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, OH May 1995.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., and Chawner, J.R., "Incorporation of a Hierarchical Grid Component Structure into GRIDGEN", AIAA paper no. 93-0429, AIAA 31st Aerospace
Sciences Mtg., Reno, NV, Jan. 1993.
- Steinbrenner, J.P. and Chawner, J.R., "Recent Enhancements to the GRIDGEN Structured Grid Generation System", NASA CP-3142, Software Systems for Surface
Modeling and Grid Generation, ed. by Smith, R.E., NASA Langley Research Center, Apr. 1992, pp. 253-271.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., Chawner, J.R., and Anderson, D.A., "Enhancements to the GRIDGEN System for Increased User Efficiency and Grid Quality", AIAA paper
no. 92-0662, AIAA 30th Aerospace Sciences Mtg, Reno, NV, Jan. 1992.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., and Anderson, D.A., "Grid-Generation Methodology in Applied Aerodynamics", from Applied Computational Aerodynamics, ed. by Henne, P.A.,
AIAA, 1990, pp. 91-130.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., Chawner, J.R., and Fouts, C.L., "The GRIDGEN 3D Multiple Block Grid Generation System", WRDC-TR-90-3022, Vols. I and II, Wright Research and
Development Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, Jul. 1990 and Oct. 1990.
- Steinbrenner, J.P. Chawner, J.R., and Fouts, C.L., "Multiple Block Grid Generation in the Interactive Environment", AIAA paper no. 90-1602, AIAA 21st Fluid
Dynamics Conference, Seattle, WA Jun. 1990.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., Chawner, J.R., and Fouts, C.L., "A Structured Approach to Interactive Multiple Block Grid Generation", from AGARD CP-464, Applications of
Mesh Generation to Complex 3-D Configurations, Mar. 1990, pp. 8-1 - 8-12.
- Steinbrenner, J.P. and Anderson, D.A., "Three-Dimensional Parametric Block Grid Regeneration With Localized Solution Adaption", from Numerical Grid Generation
in Computational Fluid Dynamics `88, ed. by Sengupta, S., et al, Pineridge Press Ltd., Swansea, UK, 1988, pp. 539-548.
- Steinbrenner, J.P., Karman, S.L. Jr., and Chawner, J.R., "Generation of Multiple Block Grids for Arbitrary 3D Geometries", from AGARDograph No. 309, Three
Dimension Grid Generaion for Complex Configurations - Recent Progress, ed. by Yoshihara, H., Mar. 1988, pp. 40-55.
- Thomas, P.D., and Middlecoff, J.F., "Direct Control of the Grid Point Distribution in Meshes Generated by Elliptic Equations", AIAA Journal, Vol. 18,
pp. 652-656, 1979.
- Thompson, J.F., Thames, F.C., and Mastin, C.W., "Boundary-Fitted Curvilinear Coordinate Systems for Solution of Partial Differential Equations on Fields
Containing Any Number of Arbitrary Two Dimensional Bodies", NASA CR-2729, July 1977.
- Vinokur, M., "On One-Dimensional Stretching Functions for Finite-Difference Calculations", NASA CR 3313, 1980.
- von Lavante, E., "Elliptic Generation of Two-Dimensional Grids For Internal Flow Calculations", TEES Technical Report No. 12415-82-01, March 1982.
- Walatka, P.P., and Buning, P.G., "PLOT3D User's Manual", NASA TM-101067, 1989.
- White, J.A., "Elliptic Grid Generation With Orthogonality and Spacing Control On An Arbitrary Number of Boundaries", AIAA paper no. 90-1568, June 1990.
- Winslow, A., "Equipotential Zoning of Two-Dimensional Meshes", Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 149, pp. 153-172, 1966.
- https://www.web3d.org/, "Home of the Web3D Consortium."
- 3D Systems, Inc., "StereoLithography Interface Specification", October 1989.
- Intelligent Light, "FIELDVIEW User's Manual, Software Release Version 5.5", November 1996.